Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Blog Begins


Welcome to my Blog. My name is Shannon Burke, former radio host for Real Radio 104.1 in Orlando Florida.
There are some things you may be looking for here that you are not going to find. You won't find any discussion about my current legal issues or the case. Sorry. What you will find are my current thoughts, musings & feelings.
I will be blogging as much as possible, it's good therapy (not that I am not getting enough of that lately).
Please come back often & check for new stuff. My first "real post" will go up this evening. It really is me, not an imposter.
Hope you like it.
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. good to see the blog brother. Just found it through the google. keep posting your thoughts, we miss hearing your rants on the radio. Its just on another platform now.
    laters
    ToDDR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the blog and hope you are doing well. Would love to grab a bite next time you are in Sanford and hungry.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete